The City Clerk is responsible for maintaining all permanent and official city records.
The City Clerk:
- Compiles and prepares the information and documentation to present to the Council for its consideration on matters pertaining to the city
- Is responsible for all public notices and posting of council meeting agendas
- Records and produces minutes of all City Council meetings
- Processes and maintains official City documents and records
- Provides information regarding City records to the public
- Oversees city elections
Information on current City Council Member.
City Council Agendas and Minutes
View current and previous agendas and minutes. Notices and paper copies of the City Council meetings are posted at the following locations: Council Chambers building window (826 N. Main Street;) City Hall and Library bulletin boards.
- City Council Agendas and Minutes
The garden is located at Riverfront Park in Cottonwood, Arizona.
Learn important information.
The City Clerk is responsible for maintaining the city's Municipal Code.
As custodian of the City's records, the City Clerk's Office oversees storage, retrieval, and destruction of City records, and responds to public records requests.