The Cottonwood Community Club House is a historic venue in Old Town. Built in 1939 as a WPA project with local labor and materials, it has recently been renovated to bring back its original charm. Though it has been restored with historic detail, it has been upgraded with modern amenities including a state-of-the-art audio/visual system. This facility will be available for private and public rentals beginning in 2019. Please visit the linked website for more information.