Cottonwood Recreation Center Indoor Pool Reopening
The Cottonwood Aquatic Center’s Outdoor Pool will be closing on Saturday, November 14, 2020 and we will re-open the Cottonwood Recreation Center Indoor Pool on Monday, November 16, 2020 with new guidelines and schedule in place.
Members and guests wishing to use the facility will be able to reserve time throughout the day to utilize the pool facility. Capacity is limited to 15 individuals at any one time.
- Lane reservations are 30 minutes in length and can be done online, 48 hours in advance, at Cottonwoodaz.gov through the Parks and Recreation page or by calling the Cottonwood Recreation Center for same day reservations.
- Lap Swim reservation hours Monday – Friday are from 7:00am – 11:00am & 12:00pm – 7:00pm.
- Lap Swim reservations hours for Saturday & Sunday are 8:00am – 5:30pm.
- Water Aerobics class takes place from 11:00am – 12:00pm Monday – Friday. Same day reservations can be made by calling the Cottonwood Recreation Center for group exercise classes.
- Adult members will be able to use the lazy river and spa area prior to water aerobics each day. This will be on a first come first serve basis not to exceed the 15 member occupancy limit.
Finally, in order to accommodate the many families that are seeking a return to the pool, we will offer Reserved Family Recreational Swim during the afternoons and evening hours.
- Family Swim for Monday – Friday 12:00pm - 7:00pm.
- Family Swim for Saturday & Sunday 12:00pm – 6:00pm.
- Families will be able to go online to Cottonwoodaz.gov and reserve an hour timeslot for their household to use the pool area with household only access to the full pool area other than the lap lanes.
For more information please visit CottonwoodAZ.gov and go to the Parks & Recreation/Aquatics tab for full details.
For any additional questions please contact Josh Frewin at the Cottonwood Recreation Center at (928)639-3200 or email@example.com