Iredale Softball Tournament
Dates: Saturday, April 17 & Sunday, April 18, 2021
Where: Riverfront Park Softball Complex, 1284 E Riverfront Drive, Cottonwood, AZ 86326
Contact: Britney Iredale
COVID-19 200.1: Event Procedures
1. Take proactive steps in creating social distancing environments, where possible.
- Inspect designated seating and viewing areas for fans.
- When using tent, please restrict it to family members only.
- Minimize the use of fields at facilities to remain within the current mass-gathering limitations of the local jurisdiction, if necessary.
- Create one-way entry and exit gates where possible, to direct foot traffic.
2. Minimize player contact by eliminating team/player handshakes and team/player high fives. No group prayers between teams on the field. Create plan to keep social distancing between teams in effect beyond the field of play. Suggest other means of game celebrations and team sportsmanship at the end of games (e.g., ask players to tip their caps/visors, or have teams bow to each other from across the field).
3. Directors, players, umpires and spectators must adhere to the guidelines from CDC, state and local authorities regarding potential state travel restrictions and stay-at-home orders, including return to state of residence.
4. In dugouts, discontinue use of water coolers that are provided by tournaments, parks or teams. Players should bring their own, personal cooler instead of using a team cooler. Players should plan on bringing an individual water bottle.