Where is your event taking place?

If an event is taking place on City of Cottonwood property, a special event permit will be required. This includes parks, plazas, indoor facilities, and public right-of-way (streets).

If you're interested in renting a park or indoor facility for your event, go to https://secure.rec1.com/AZ/cottonwood-az/catalog and log in or create an account to check facility availability. If you have additional questions about renting city property for an event, call the Parks and Recreation office at 928-639-3200 or email us at reservations@cottonwoodaz.gov

If an event is taking place in commercial areas or private property, written permission from the property owner will be required unless the event coordinator (or the organization the coordinator works on behalf of) owns the property.

Show All Answers

1. What qualifies as a Special Event?
2. Are you planning to sell/have alcohol at your event?
3. Will you have vendors?
4. If i have Food Vendors do I need a County Health License Permit?
5. Where is your event taking place?
6. What do i have to submit?
7. My event impacts street traffic. What do I do?
8. How much does a permit cost?
9. Liquor Licenses for a business holding a special event
10. Do you need Public Safety Assistance for Traffic Control or Security?