How do I file an appeal?
If you decide to appeal a decision made against you for a criminal violation, or a citation with both criminal and civil traffic violations, you must file a NOTICE OF APPEAL with the Cottonwood Municipal Court within 14 calendar days from date of judgment. If you fail to file an appeal before this time period expires, you will lose your right to appeal.

Show All Answers

1. What happens at a pre-trial conference?
2. What happens at a trial on criminal charges/complaints?
3. How do I file an appeal?
4. What costs are involved?
5. Can I have an attorney represent me for my appeal?
6. Will the Court appoint me an attorney?
7. What if I cannot afford the costs of an appeal?
8. What is a memorandum and when does it need to be filed?