Can you help me get child support?
Cottonwood Municipal Court does not have jurisdiction over enforcement of child support payments. For information, contact Yavapai County Family Support Enforcement at Yavapai County Superior Court.Yavapai County Superior Court Website

Show All Answers

1. Can I Pay My Ticket and Non-Delinquent Court Fines Online?
2. How does the appeal process work?
3. How do I post bail?
4. When can warrants be issued?
5. When is my court date?
6. Where can I view Arizona laws?
7. Where can I view Cottonwood ordinances?
8. Where do I have to report for defensive driving class?
9. Where do I park?
10. What are subpoenas?
11. There is a warrant out for my arrest, what do I do?
12. Can I get a marriage license from Cottonwood Municipal Court?
13. Can I go to defensive driving school for an Arizona citation if I live out of state?
14. Can you help me get child support?
15. What victim services are available?
16. Can you help me sue a contractor, neighbor, etc.?
17. Can you tell me if my license has been suspended?
18. How do I handle divorce, child custody and support payments?
19. How do I get a continuance for defensive driving school?
20. How should I dress for court?
21. I went to defensive driving school, now what happens?
22. Where do I find Verde Valley’s Small Claims Court?
23. What is the Self Service Center?