Riverfront Park is Cottonwood’s largest park.
- 18-tee Disc Golf Course
- Four-field adult softball field complex
- Inline hockey rink
- Main Park Area:
- Five ramadas with picnic tables
- Five-court horseshoe pit
- Grassy area for field games
- Large swing set
- Two children’s play apparatus - One for 5 to 12 year olds one for 2 to 5 year olds
- Two sand volleyball courts
- Skateboard park
A four-field youth ball complex is located on 10th Street.
The Cottonwood Riverfront Dog Park is located to the west of the youth complex. This is a 1 1/3-acre facility with 3 areas for dogs to enjoy:
- Small and shy dog area for dogs under 25 pounds
- Large dog area for all others and a training/discipline area available for dog obedience training
- K9 Law Enforcement training
- Other classes
Please review the posted rules and be prepared to observe them or to report violators. The enjoyment of the park is directly related to the observance of the rules. Rules are enforced by the Cottonwood Police Department.
Some of these amenities may be reserved for private activities. Rental fees and cleaning deposits are required on all reservations. Please contact the parks office at 928-639-3200 or email Lorenda Yoke to inquire about availability.