City of Cottonwood (FBO)
- The City of Cottonwood currently operates the 24-hour 100LL self-serve fuel facility; Jet A is currently unavailable.
- For assistance call 928-340-2722
- Leighnor Aircraft rents aircraft and provides flight instruction under FAR part 61.
- The Cottonwood location is by appointment only. To make an appointment, please call 928-499-3080 or email flying@LeighnorAircraft.com
- Now located in the airport terminal 1001 W Mingus Ave
- A & P Mechanic, IA - over 31 years' experience
- Annual/100 Hour Inspections
- Condition Inspections
- Mobile Aircraft Repairs
- Minor Repairs & Alterations
- Sheet Metal Repair
- email@example.com or 480.510.2054
Aviation Organizations & Misc.
Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA) Verde Valley Chapter 952
- EAA Chapter 952 is a group of aviation enthusiasts, aircraft builders, and pilots who get together with like minded people to share ideas, exchange information, encourage safety, serve the local aviation community and have a lot of fun doing so.
Cory Krueger, MD PLC (928-634-7000)
- Flight Physicals
- 115 South Candy Lane C1, Cottonwood, AZ 86326